Saturday, February 2, 2013

Jumble





My thoughts are in a jumble. Mixed feelings of disappointment, frustration, and agitation. Best part about this is, I don't know why.

I guess people have moments when they feel down for no reason, or for a subconscious accumulation of reasons. Can I please return to becoming that girl who doesn't care about anything in the world, apart from being happy and amused at every little spark life has to offer?

I often wonder why do I like to hide behind the naive hopeful mind of a child, than face harsh reality that life is just ugly. Why do I persist in believing that everything's nice and sweet, and people are not as evil as I think they are deep inside, and happy endings are completely normal. Soon, I know that I will be disappointed, let down by this cover I put up.

I know this is all very deep and it doesn't make sense, but its' really hard to put my thoughts now into understandable words or situations. I just want to have an outlet for these jumbled thoughts I am now having. Emotional and ridiculous as they may be.. well, its my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment